Friday, July 23, 2010

Life in NITK is just gettin tougher!





2day is just the 3rd day of proper classes here in NITK and already its gettin stressful.I have other amazing things here like the swimming pool,3 badminton courts,Football pitch,4 TT tables,this computer centre itself and last but not the least is THE BEACH but I feel in a week's time they'll be absolutely no time for all these..


THATS OUR AMAZING OLYMPIC STANDARDS POOL



The biggest reason why I feel the stress here is coz everyone here are amazing learners.After all we all slogged like hell for gettin through AIEEE with a good rank and then joining this institute!!!

Moreover none of us are provided with any study material so if you dont wanna buy them your only options are to study your own notes or to visit the library.Our library is fantastic but most of the times you dont find specifically what you are lookin for or the book what you want will already be issued...On top of all this I'm not allowed to issue any books right now coz I havent received my ID card yet.This makes life more hard...

For example,our maths professor is an amazing teacher but what the topic taught today was very abstract and I dint understand half of what he was speakin.I visited the library immediately only to get more confused.Coz the method used in the book was different and more complez than that explained already!!!

My seniors will be coming back soon.......Guess I'll just ask them how they managed.....

1 comment: