Saturday, July 31, 2010

24th of August,my 1st weekend in NITK

Enjoyed a lot 2day

On saturday I went to the football pitch to see how good (or how bad :P) the guys are here.......N i was amazed!!! I thought in NITK dey'll be full nerdy guys so everyone will be playin chess here and not physical sports like football and basketball!!!But its entirely the opposite !!They play amazing football here and hardly anyone even plays chess!!! :D

I as usual showed off a lot , dint play very well , acted like one big don.....but nevertheless, enjoyed very very much!!!



Then headed back to my room , took some rest and started playin football again!! This time in the corridor!!With a small rubber ball!!!Made two teams, all guys from my hostel wing and we played with all rules in place!!EVERYTHIN includin penalties ,throw ins, corners , fouls !!!:D All these in a 1.5metre wide corridor adjacent to our rooms!!! The throw ins were taken from inside the rooms,the corners from the toilet door and there were fouls atleast twenty times more than that in the FIFA 2010 WC final!!!:DPlayed like this till 12 midnight!! :D



So overall, my 1st weekend was "Football day" for me!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment